The card also works surcharge free as an ATM card at Jeanie, Pulse, MoneyPass, or Plus network at over 20,000 ATM locations nationwide. In addition, BNA Bank customers also have surcharge free ATM access at all Walgreens' locations in Mississippi.
MasterCard Secure Code
Obtain a MasterCard Secure Code for your BNA Bank Debit Mastercard now!
MasterCard Secure Code Enrollment
Customize Your Debit MasterCard
Upload an image of your choice, following our Image Guidelines, directly from your computer or choose from an extensive set of gallery images. Once uploaded, the image is displayed behind a template showing the fixed elements of the card. The image can be scaled, flipped or rotated until you are happy with the design. The image is even stored to make reissues a breeze. The card design interface is so straightforward you won't need instructions; and because it runs in Adobe® Flash®, it doesn't require any software downloading.
How much does it cost?
Your card-linked account will be debited $10.00 when your Image is approved. A $10.00 fee will be charged for replaced or reissued myPIC Studio cards that are canceled. See the terms & conditions for complete details.
What are the terms & conditions?
You can read our complete terms & conditions here.
How do I get started?
If you have read the terms & conditions and the image guidelines and agree to the $10 charge then select the Go to Shazam myPic Studio button below.
Go to Shazam myPic Studio
SHAZAM myPIC Studio Terms & Conditions
BNA Bank provides myPIC Studio debit card services subject to these Terms and Conditions. These terms and conditions are in addition to those found in the Regulation E: Electronic Funds Disclosure governing all use of your card. The photo, logo, artwork or other image submitted by you, and all information thereon, are hereafter collectively referred to as the "Image".
- You certify that you have read and understood the Image Guidelines and that the Image you submitted to complies with the Image Guidelines.
Your card-linked account will be debited $10.00 when your Image is approved. A $10.00 fee will be charged for replaced or reissued myPIC Studio cards that are canceled.
BNA Bank may, in its discretion, require evidence of the Image owner's consent or of your ownership of the Image.
- You warrant to BNA Bank that:
You are the owner of the Image (ie the Image was taken by you) or you have obtained express consent from the Image's owner to use the Image on your myPIC Studio card. You have obtained express consent from any person whose image you use on your myPIC Studio card and use of the Image by BNA Bank will not infringe any other person's rights, including intellectual property.
- You (or you have obtained consent from the image's owner) grant to BNA Bank a perpetual, non-transferable, non-exclusive, royalty-free, world-wide, irrevocable license to use the Image and the data you provide to BNA Bank for the purpose of providing your myPIC Studio debit card.
- You consent (or have obtained consent from the image's owner) to BNA Bank storing, modifying, copying, or using the Image.
- You agree to indemnify, defend and hold BNA Bank harmless, its affiliates, its card membership organizations and it's their respective shareholders, officers, directors, employees, agents, members, contractors, and representatives from any and all claims, liabilities, losses, costs, and expenses of any nature whatever (including, without limitation, attorney's fees) that may arise from the issuance or use of the myPIC Studio card with your submitted Image on it, including (without limitation) any and all claims alleging trademark or copyrighted infringement, and/or the violation of a right of privacy or publicity or any other right.
- BNA Bank's liability here under is limited to refunding the fee associated with the issuance of the myPIC Studio debit card, and BNA Bank is not liable to you for any loss, damage, claim or expense whatsoever in relation to any action or omission by BNA Bank permitted under these Terms and Conditions. BNA Bank is not responsible for poor quality Images or Images poorly positioned on the myPIC Studio debt card template.
- Your myPIC Studio debit card remains the property of BNA Bank and you agree to immediately return it or destroy it if asked by BNA Bank for any reason, or if the card or accounts that your myPIC Studio debit card is linked to is closed.
- Rejected Images, superseded Images and Images from canceled myPIC Studio debit cards, accepted Images, and copies thereof, may be stored for any period of time, and may be purged at any time that BNA Bank may choose in its sole discretion.
- If a submitted Image is rejected, BNA Bank will notify you by e-mail, without any obligation to justify its decision. Each Image submitted is subject to the $10.00 fee. You will want to be very careful that you submit a photo that meets the Image Guidelines.
- If a submitted Image is rejected, you can submit a new Image and request a new custom card design. Each Image submitted is subject to the $10.00 fee.
- BNA Bank reserves the right not to accept or use any Image you submit, or refuse to issue a myPIC Studio debit card for any reason whatsoever in BNA Bank's sole discretion.
Please do not submit any images that contain the following:
- Copyrighted or trademarked material. If you did not take the photo or own the image, we cannot accept it.
- Branded products
- Provocative, lewd, or sexual content – including nude or semi-nude pictures of people of any age
- Celebrities, musicians, public figures, athletes, cartoons, etc.
- Violence, violent acts or any type of death imagery (such as skulls)
- Socially unacceptable or discriminatory behavior or signs (such as gangs, hatred, drug/alcohol abuse, graffiti)
- Profanity or other obscene behavior or gestures
- Images of money from any country including the United States, where money is the central focus of the photo
- Images of flags
- Controversial subject matter such as political or religious statements and/or images
- Phone numbers (such as 800 or 900#s) and URL addresses (such as www.xyz.com)
- Competitive marks/names (such as Discover, American Express)
- Any image where the content is not clearly comprehensive or discernible. This includes non-English text, images where the subject is unclear (blurry, distorted, etc) and may be interpreted as violating the guidelines
- Any reference to the Olympic games
- Any photo that might result in non-acceptance or other problems at point-of-sale