myPIC Studio Debit Card
SHAZAM myPIC Studio allows you to create a personalized debit card
featuring any photo you choose - of loved ones, friends, a pet or a
favorite vacation spot. Whatever means the most to you will be displayed
on your debit card. It's sure to be the favorite card in your wallet.
How does it work?
Upload an image of your choice, following our Image Guidelines,
directly from your computer or choose
from an extensive set of gallery images. Once uploaded, the image is
displayed behind a template showing the fixed elements of the card. The
image can be scaled, flipped or rotated until you are happy with the
design. The image is even stored to make reissues a breeze. The card
design interface is so straightforward you won't need instructions; and
because it runs in Adobe® Flash®, it doesn't
require any software downloading.
How much does it cost?
Your card-linked account will be debited $10.00 when your Image is
approved. A $10.00 fee will be charged for replaced or reissued myPIC
Studio cards that are canceled. See the terms & conditions for complete
What are the terms & conditions?
You can read our complete terms & conditions here.
How do I get started?
If you have read the terms & conditions and the image guidelines and
agree to the $10 charge click here to get started:
Go to Shazam myPic Studio
SHAZAM myPIC Studio Terms & Conditions
BNA Bank provides myPIC Studio debit card services subject to these
Terms and Conditions. These terms and conditions are in addition to
those found in the Regulation E: Electronic Funds Disclosure governing
all use of your card. The photo, logo, artwork or other image submitted
by you, and all information thereon, are hereafter collectively referred
to as the "Image".
- You certify that you have read and understood the Image
Guidelines and that the Image you submitted to complies with the
- Your card-linked account will be debited $10.00 when your Image
is approved. A $10.00 fee will be charged for replaced or reissued
myPIC Studio cards that are canceled.
- You warrant to BNA Bank that:
- You are the owner of the Image (ie the Image was taken
by you) or you have obtained express consent from the
Image's owner to use the Image on your myPIC Studio card.
You have obtained express consent from any person whose
image you use on your myPIC Studio card and use of the Image
by BNA Bank will not infringe any other person's rights,
including intellectual property.
- BNA Bank may, in its discretion, require evidence of the Image
owner's consent or of your ownership of the Image.
- You (or you have obtained consent from the image's owner) grant
to BNA Banka perpetual, non-transferable, non-exclusive,
royalty-free, world-wide, irrevocable license to use the Image and
the data you provide to BNA Bank for the purpose of providing your
myPIC Studio debit card.
- You consent (or have obtained consent from the image's owner) to
BNA Bank storing, modifying, copying, or using the Image.
- You agree to indemnify, defend and hold BNA Bank harmless, its
affiliates, its card membership organizations and it's their
respective shareholders, officers, directors, employees, agents,
members, contractors, and representatives from any and all claims,
liabilities, losses, costs, and expenses of any nature whatever
(including, without limitation, attorney's fees) that may arise from
the issuance or use of the myPIC Studio card with your submitted
Image on it, including (without limitation) any and all claims
alleging trademark or copyrighted infringement, and/or the violation
of a right of privacy or publicity or any other right.
- BNA Bank's liability hereunder is limited to refunding the fee
associated with the issuance of the myPIC Studio debit card, and BNA
Bank is not liable to you for any loss, damage, claim or expense
whatsoever in relation to any action or omission by BNA Bank
permitted under these Terms and Conditions. BNA Bank is not
responsible for poor quality Images or Images poorly positioned on
the myPIC Studio debt card template.
- Your myPIC Studio debit card remains the property of BNA Bank
and you agree to immediately return it or destroy it if asked by BNA
Bank for any reason, or if the card or accounts that your myPIC
Studio debit card is linked to is closed.
- Rejected Images, superseded Images and Images from canceled
myPIC Studio debit cards, accepted Images, and copies thereof, may
be stored for any period of time, and may be purged at any time that
BNA Bank may choose in its sole discretion.
- If a submitted Image is rejected, BNA Bank will notify you by
e-mail, without any obligation to justify its decision. Each Image
submitted is subject to the $10.00 fee. You will want to be very
careful that you submit a photo that meets the Image Guidelines.
- If a submitted Image is rejected, you can submit a new Image and
request a new custom card design. Each Image submitted is subject to
the $10.00 fee.
- BNA Bank reserves the right not to accept or use any Image you
submit, or refuse to issue a myPIC Studio debit card for any reason
whatsoever in BNA Bank's sole discretion.
Please do not submit any images that contain the following:
- Copyrighted or trademarked material. If you did not take the
photo or own the image, we cannot accept it.
- Branded products
- Provocative, lewd, or sexual content – including nude or
semi-nude pictures of people of any age
- Celebrities, musicians, public figures, athletes, cartoons, etc.
- Violence, violent acts or any type of death imagery (such as
- Socially unacceptable or discriminatory behavior or signs (such
as gangs, hatred, drug/alcohol abuse, graffiti)
- Profanity or other obscene behavior or gestures
- Images of money from any country including the United States,
where money is the central focus of the photo
- Images of flags
- Controversial subject matter such as political or religious
statements and/or images
- Phone numbers (such as 800 or 900#s) and URL addresses (such as
- Competitive marks/names (such as Discover, American Express)
- Any image where the content is not clearly comprehensive or
discernible. This includes non-English text, images where the
subject is unclear (blurry, distorted, etc) and may be interpreted
as violating the guidelines
- Any reference to the Olympic games
- Any photo that might result in non-acceptance or other problems